Your Journey Awaits.
The Hero’s Journal helps ordinary people become the heroes of their story by turning their goal into an epic adventure.
- Discover the theme of your story with intro content and use the best of goal setting psych to name your quest
- Stay on track with undated daily pages that keep pace with you
- Track your progress with periodic reflection sections
- Watch the epic story of you play out on every page turn
Start (Or End) Your Day on the Right Track
The left side of the daily page focuses on gratitudes, time visualization, and preparing for the day.
- Positive Psychology through Gratitudes
- Allies and threats to help you along the way
- Time visualization to make your dreams reality
- Undated pages to move at your own pace
I Need a Hero.
The right side of the daily page focuses on your quest and the key tasks for the day to accomplish it, including:
- Ranked daily tasks to keep you on track
- Daily goal alignment to keep your quest in focus
- An ongoing epic story playing out on every page
- Blank space for to-do lists, reminders, or your favorite doodles
Introducing The Hero's Journal
Physical + Digital Copy | $50
- 90 Undated Daily Pages including 9 different designs, 6 reflection sections, 3 act breaks, and more!
- Theme setting and quest setting sections
- Beautiful and durable linen cover with gold foiling on cover and spine
- – A5 journal (5.5 in x 8 in) with 244 pages of 110 gsm ivory no-bleed paper
- Bookmark ribbon and elastic closing band
- Available in Wildwood Green, Dragonfire Red, and Mountain Grey
"It feels like I'm planning my day with a friend instead of with a drill sergeant"
—Jennifer L, Dragonfire Red
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ | Michelle T
“This Journal was a life saver for me. I’d been struggling with looking for something to help me organize my goals and my day, but nothing ever worked, until I got this! … It’s a helpful companion that doesn’t feel like an exhausting list of stuff to do. “
| Vegas P
“I want to love journaling, but I’m terrible at it! The hero’s journal keeps me entertained with the story and cute images. This is a journal I’ll be able to stick with! Finally!”
| Abygail W
“I spent hours coloring the in the pages on my iPad, which has given me a fun and colorful way to organize my day. The journal really helps assessing the day and what I need to do in order to complete my quest!”
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ | Amanda M
“I can’t believe how much I’m enjoying this journal! I’ve tried so many and nothing has ever worked me. I’m a month in and sticking to it. Coloring the pages in my free time has been so relaxing.”
It's Dangerous to Go Alone.
Join the thousands of heroes turning their goals into quests with the Hero’s Journal.